Breeder Celect: Blogger Cats are Going Green

Back when we were living in Kelang, there’s this pet store that sells litter made of recycle paper. Se loved it so much because not only does it not gives out this terrible odour, but it also create less mess for mommy. It’s called Breeder Celect as the picture below shows.

breeder celect

However, when we moved back to Ampang, the pet store there does not carry the fantastic litter and so mommy have to go back to the one that is made of saw dust. Don’t get us wrong, we love that litter too but sometimes the litter sticks to our fur down there and it is not very pleasing.

Anyway, since moving to our new place, mommy and daddy found this fantastic new place called Pet Epicure and guess what!? They carry Breeders Select! How purrfeect is that right? So now we are back to this particular brand we are loving it again.

Thanks mommy and daddy for getting it for us. It might cost a tad more expensive (35litre for RM100) but it is so worthit!

Cheerio…

28 Responses to “Breeder Celect: Blogger Cats are Going Green”

We bought 3 packs today…still using crystal litter.. 🙂

Wah so much litter u buy in a month, abaden…5 cats!

Wah so much litter u buy in a month, abaden…5 cats!

We bought 3 packs today…still using crystal litter.. 🙂

For sure la I wan meows here LJ, heheheh so happy I got FC here! 🙂

For sure la I wan meows here LJ, heheheh so happy I got FC here! 🙂

7. Bill says:

that is one thing i dont have to do because i dont have any pets. Maybe when we get to our new house i will have one.

8. Bill says:

9. LadyJava says:

Yelah.. and this litter would last me like 3wks GP.. but I like it coz no smell and no dust!

10. LadyJava says:

11. LadyJava says:

Ok.. MD coming up..Bill.. yeay for being a cat owner.. you will love it for sure!

12. LadyJava says:

Ok.. MD coming up..

Bill.. yeay for being a cat owner.. you will love it for sure!

13. jUdY.fridA says:

wow the cats are my favorite animal!and your blog is great!!!

14. jUdY.fridA says:

wow the cats are my favorite animal!
    and your blog is great!!!

15. LadyJava says:

Hiya JudyWe love cats too!!Thanks for dropping by 🙂

16. LadyJava says:

Hiya Judy
    We love cats too!!
    Thanks for dropping by 🙂

17. […] was at pet epicure early today to get my litter supply when we saw this HUGE cat in the boarding area. The kitty, belonging to the owner’s daughter, […]

18. Hairless Cat says:

Hi LadyJava,

Yeah, soggy saw dust butt is no fun.

Glad you were able to find your (and your cat's) favorite litter.

Are you still using it?

Going green is good but do you ever find that the paper litter gets stuck on their paws or tracks around the house?

Just wondering,

=^-^= Hairless Cat Girl =^-^=
    My recent post 6 Affordable Cat Toys Your Cat Can’t Live Without

• LadyJava says:

Hi Hairless Cat..
      We no longer use this litter as we found it takes too long to dry and because we live on a hill and the weather is colder, the odour tends to linger.. we are now using wood pine.. I should do a post about it shouldn't I? lol!

To answer your question, paper does not track as bad as the wood pellet we are using now.. but since i have 8 eight cats and odour control is much more impt, it is a sacrifice we have to make..
      My recent post I am a Cat Model

19. Hairless Cat says:

Hi LadyJava,

Yeah, soggy saw dust butt is no fun.

Glad you were able to find your (and your cat's) favorite litter.

Are you still using it?

Just wondering,

=^-^= Hairless Cat Girl =^-^=
    My recent post 6 Affordable Cat Toys Your Cat Can’t Live Without

• LadyJava says:

Hi Hairless Cat..

My recent post I am a Cat Model

20. Hairless Cat says:

Hi LadyJava,

Thanx for answering my question. I'm always curious about the experience and preference cat parents have about using litter and other cat stuff.

Yes, I think another litter review would be a good idea for a post and you should consider doing one. You can recap this post and talk about how and why you made the switch as well as what you think about your new litter.

Do you have access to Tidy Cats clay litter? I've tried a lot of litter and that's the one I like best. It's clay but it's kind of like gravel but only a little softer.

If you can get a hold of some where you live, you might find that you like it. Then again maybe the wood pellet is more to your liking.

If you make a post I will make an effort to come and respond. Love to hear what you have to say about it.

=^-^= Hairless Cat Girl =^-^=