I Love Tissue

Yes I do!! I absolutely LOVE tissue especially.. if it comes in rolls…

It was raining so hard today that mommy let us all into the human room. The kitty room always get wet whenever it rained heavily like today.

Anyway, mommy and daddy had to go to Low Yatt when the rain stopped and since they were afraid that it might rain again, they told us to behave as they were going to let us roam free in the human room.. Yihaa!!!

I was behaving good when they were around but after the apartment was quiet once mommy and daddy left, I got bored. I explored the kitchen counter and look at what I found! A whole fresh roll of tissue just waiting for me to get my paws on!

Sorry mommy.. I couldn’t help myself! Good thing though I got distracted, otherwise for sure the roll of tissue would be no more!

First Commenter Gets Linky Love from LadyJava.
? ? ?
Mariuca
Related Posts with Thumbnails

36 Responses to “I Love Tissue”

1. Anonymous says:

Am I the only one that thinks this is wrong….-Someone who loves life

2. Anonymous says:

Am I the only one that thinks this is wrong….
    -Someone who loves life

3. LadyJava says:

hahaha Anonymous.. Mommmy thinks it is wrong too.. Purr!Awan

4. LadyJava says:

hahaha Anonymous.. Mommmy thinks it is wrong too.. Purr!Awan

5. LadyJava says:

hahaha Anonymous..
    Mommmy thinks it is wrong too..

Purr!
    Awan

Lucky my kitties don like playing with tissue roll, as in the ones in the loo.. but if it's outside within sight, sure gigit-gigit…

7. LadyJava says:

Still the same GP.The doctor recommended changing food hence the change to Royal Canin so we will wait till we finish the pack off and if she is still the same, then vet would do the FIP test..

9. LadyJava says:

11. LadyJava says:

Still the same GP.

12. LadyJava says:

hahah GP.. yelah .. this Awan is allergic to tissue.. cannot see for sure want to gigit2… this one was next to the sink.. so hidup lah dia with the roll..heheh

13. LadyJava says:

14. LadyJava says:

15. LadyJava says:

which link today dearie?

16. LadyJava says:

which link today dearie?

LOL @ human room, my kids forever in the human room!

LOL @ human room, my kids forever in the human room!

LOL @ human room, my kids forever in the human room!

Ok but she's not listless or anything right? Still eating normally? Then hopefully nothing wrong with Awan, meow!

Hmmmmm let's have MPG here today LJ! :)

Hmmmmm let's have MPG here today LJ! :)

Hmmmmm let's have MPG here today LJ! :)

26. LadyJava says:

GP> hahah.. yelah.. got kitty room .. must have human room.. lolNope.. she is not listless or anything.. she is very healthy.. jumping and running around.. in fact you would love when she's playing with her green ball.. she gonggong like dog you know..heheso yes.. hopefully it's just stomach flu or something.. Yeay for MD on BC.. hehe.. thanks for the ad dearie.. and MPG is up!

27. LadyJava says:

28. LadyJava says:

GP> hahah.. yelah.. got kitty room .. must have human room.. lol

so yes.. hopefully it's just stomach flu or something..

Yeay for MD on BC.. hehe.. thanks for the ad dearie.. and MPG is up!

29. Nessa says:

Hi LJ!Dropping by to see your 5 cats!!Let's see… there's Aggie Waggie, Minnie, Nina, Smokey and Awan. Am I right? :)

30. Nessa says:

31. Nessa says:

Hi LJ!

Dropping by to see your 5 cats!!

Let's see… there's Aggie Waggie, Minnie, Nina, Smokey and Awan. Am I right? :)

32. LadyJava says:

Hi Nessa..Thanks so much for dropping by.. and yes.. that is right.. those are the 5 kitties.. i used to have 6, two passed away in a space of two months in April and June and then Awan came into the picture this July.. heheheh

33. LadyJava says:

34. LadyJava says:

Hi Nessa..

LOL @ human room, my kids forever in the human room!

LOL @ human room, my kids forever in the human room!