Awan in Love

While Azwaj and his friends were talking about business insurance, Ohio business insurance and business insurance in Alaska , Awan is busy entertaining herself on her bunk bed occasionally looking at Azwaj to see if she is acting cute enough for him to notice her.

Azwaj has always been Awan’s favorite. In fact much like Benji loves B, I think Awan is little bit in love with Azwaj, if there is such a thing.  She will choose Azwaj more than me and when Azwaj carries her, she’s will go all soft and become this ball of fluff in his arms or on his laps. She would lick his hair, his chin and beard and keep giving him kisses on his cheek.

Do I sound jealous? Of course I am!   After all I’m the one that always feeds the kitties, clean their litter bin, make sure they are clean all the time but when it comes to loving.. Awan chooses Azwaj anytime.. Argh!

And.. when he’s not around, she sleeps on his chair just to wait for him. Won’t you be jealous too?

Check out the pictures below to see how just in love Awan is with Azwaj.. heheh.. it’s simply too cute.. Azwaj says it’s because he was the one that lets her in when she came to our front door that fateful morning.  I just don’t know.. sigh..

awan

First Commenter Gets FCSB Points from LadyJava.
Bill
Rizal
Related Posts with Thumbnails

39 Responses to “Awan in Love”

1. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by phoenix2life, LadyJava. LadyJava said: Meow Post: #Awan in Love http://goo.gl/fb/eDYCp [...]

2. Salam LJ, lama tak singgah sini. Sebenarnya lama juga tak online.

Hehe, Awan is such a drama queen la. Attention seeker.

Adoiiii gemuk buntal la awan.. Geram giler tengok.. hehehe
    My recent post ACER ASPIRE ONE is YOURS For Free!!

3. Salam LJ, lama tak singgah sini. Sebenarnya lama juga tak online.

Hehe, Awan is such a drama queen la. Attention seeker.

Adoiiii gemuk buntal la awan.. Geram giler tengok.. hehehe
    My recent post ACER ASPIRE ONE is YOURS For Free!!

4. Salam LJ, lama tak singgah sini. Sebenarnya lama juga tak online.

Hehe, Awan is such a drama queen la. Attention seeker.

Adoiiii gemuk buntal la awan.. Geram giler tengok.. hehehe
    My recent post ACER ASPIRE ONE is YOURS For Free!!

5. bem69 says:

9. Monica says:

hahah don't be jealous la LJ!<3
    My recent post Sex and the City

10. Monica says:

hahah don't be jealous la LJ!<3
    My recent post Sex and the City

Wow I wish I was like Awan busy talking abt insurance PB lol!
    My recent post Fluffy Friday # 27 – Kitty Hammock **

Wow I wish I was like Awan busy talking abt insurance PB lol!
    My recent post Fluffy Friday # 27 – Kitty Hammock **

Wow I wish I was like Awan busy talking abt insurance PB lol!
    My recent post Fluffy Friday # 27 – Kitty Hammock **

Wow I wish I was like Awan busy talking abt insurance PB lol!
    My recent post Fluffy Friday # 27 – Kitty Hammock **

Ha ha ha sure le jealous, sometimes when I see Benji berpeluk with B, I'll grab the fella and hug him instead muahahahha, trap the fluffy ball so he can't move and is forced to hug me hahahahahah!
    My recent post Fluffy Friday # 27 – Kitty Hammock **

Good morning LJ, I just woke up!
    My recent post Broke Again!

My recent post Fluffy Friday # 27 – Kitty Hammock **

My recent post Fluffy Friday # 27 – Kitty Hammock **

Good morning LJ, I just woke up!
    My recent post Broke Again!

20. @elaiski says:

LOL, green eyed monster! so you mean Awan is flirting. hahaha. She's so cute, LJ. I want to carry her in my arms.

21. @elaiski says:

22. @elaiski says:

23. @lilyarbee says:

Hi dear,
    Still visiting you even dok busy with my errands nak buat macam2. To go to KL this Saturday to see my new boss and back on Monday to Marang. So I won't be around during this period.

Wah Awan in love with your A pula, hehehe..

Have a great day and beautiful evening with your A and all your kitties. I am here just to say hello and to let you know that I won't be around this weekend till late Monday.

I will try to post my MM for this week Insha' Allah, maybe tonight. Yesterday the whole day out to town.

Cheers!
    My recent post Fluffy Friday # 27 – Simba, a rescued cat from Marang was given away to a good home yesterday

24. @lilyarbee says:

Hi dear,

Wah Awan in love with your A pula, hehehe..

Cheers!

25. @lilyarbee says:

Hi dear,

Wah Awan in love with your A pula, hehehe..

Cheers!