Aggie: My New Hiding Place

I have found the best hiding place ever. One that even mommy couldn’t find unless she used a torchlight, which I think is cheating by the way.

It’s so funny really as one minute I’m there eating and the next I’m missing and mommy goes “Aggie where are you?” .. then she opened every door, and even checked the toilets, then she checked our kitty room AGAIN and still I’m not there. She even threatened to bring out the scary remote control car with those power wheels if I don’t come out from wherever I was.

And then.. I make my appearance.. TADA.. and she grabbed me and hug me.. Ahh life is good!

Aggie's hiding place

No one can find me here!

awan

12 Responses to “Aggie: My New Hiding Place”

meow meow Aggie! U are just like Phoebe suka hide tempat yg tak nampak tau, then Aunty GP worried for no reason looking for her, dah la kecik! he he…

• LadyJava says:

yelah.. she hiding there right now.. but actually just next to my working area so i know exactly where she is.. lol!

Pheebs also like that? notty pheebs.. lol!!.. yelah dah lah kecik.. haha

Phoebe's latest hang out is behind my TV rack aiyo…… dah la byk wire and dusty, so angry when I see her there and wan to take her out oso susah cause the space is small, notty Pheebs!

4. LadyJava says:

Pheebs also like that? notty pheebs.. lol!!.. yelah dah lah kecik.. haha

5. betting says:

Just when I believed I had gone through everything on this particular subject you had to appear making me think. Thank you for doing that.