Fluffy Friday #44: Happy New Year!

I couldn’t miss having a Fluffy Friday entry this last Friday of 2011 and with this, we at Blogger Cats would like to wish one and all, A Happy New Year and may 2011 bring joy and happiness for everyone everywhere!

cat_newyear

Share your fluffy friends with us every Friday! Whether it’s a favourite stuffed toy or an adorable pet – basically anything fluffy, we’d love to see your pictures & stories! Leave ONLY the POST URL here and grab the Fluffy Friday badge at Meow Diaries. Any unrelated links will be deleted.

Powered by MckLinky

Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…

ladyjava

First Two Commenter Gets FCSB Points from LadyJava.
Mariuca | Bella

32 Responses to “Fluffy Friday #44: Happy New Year!”

Ha ha ha yeah lor, dat's why by hook or by crook I had to get out my last Fluffy Friday post, abaden, cannot miss da moment! LOL! <3
    My recent post Fluffy Friday 53 – Have a Mewy New Year!

2. BellaEnveeus says:

Happy New Year LJ, A and all the furkids at home!!! May this year be filled with lots of love, happiness and prosperity!! 🙂
    My recent post The Season of the Witch is Here

Happy 2011 to you, A, Smokey, Nina, Aggie, Awan, Baby Jam… who else am I missing? Byk sgt meows hahaah!
    My recent post Plans & Dreams 2011

Thanks for playing the final FF for 2010! Alamak… I missed the last MM of 2010!! Dah close ke linky???:S
    My recent post Fluffy Friday 52 – Holding Hands

5. David Funk says:

Hi LJ!:*:*:*

Yep, I understand wanting to get that last entry for 2010! Love the graphics, too!

Happy 2011 to you and yours my dear friend!:):)
    My recent post Fenway Park Pics!

Yay so cute can pick up Smokey the bear!! I knew he’d be okay, Smokey is strong, remember his miraculous survival? Sayang Smokey! 🙂

7. […] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Bella , BloggerCats. BloggerCats said: New Kitty Post: Fluffy Friday #44: Happy New Year!: I couldn’t miss having a Fluffy Friday entry this la… http://bit.ly/egnqJI […]

8. Monica says: