Fluffy Friday: Carnage Part 2

Ok you know how the kitties love bullying Azwaj when I’m gone to the point that we would most likely need to increase his Medicare plan right? lol..

Well, here’s another prove and this actually happened two days after the earlier incident.

Azwaj had forgotten to latch the window adjoining the kitty room to my dressing room. So Joy had managed to open the window and needless to say, JayBol, Jerome, Jesse and Jam had a field day in my dressing room. By the time Azwaj realised what happened, the room looked like it has been hit by a snowstorm!
Bedroom Bedroom

Bedroom Bedroom

Share your fluffy friends with us every Friday! Whether it’s a favourite stuffed toy or an adorable pet – basically anything fluffy, we’d love to see your pictures & stories! Leave ONLY the POST URL here and grab the Fluffy Friday badge at Meow Diaries. Any unrelated links will be deleted.

ladyjava

First Commenter Gets FCSB Points from LadyJava.
Ane
Related Posts with Thumbnails

22 Responses to “Fluffy Friday: Carnage Part 2”

1. Ane says:

Ooh, naughty naughty kitties! :P Poor A!

2. Ane says:

I would hate to clean up that mess, I have a fit every time Chakai's room gets messy, and that is all the time.. LOL :D

Ur dressing room that one? wah looks so nice.. minus the mess that is!
    My recent post Whos the Fluffiest of Them All

Happy Fluffy Friday LJ and kitties, tak mau notty2 lagi okay??<3
    My recent post Fluffy Friday 67 – Fluffy Friends

5. LadyJava says:

You and the family too Ane!
    My recent post Carnage in the Kitty Room

6. Shemah says:

OH MY!! KITTIES!! what have you done???? hahaha they really are having a field day without you there, huh?? tak takut daddy it seems!! kitties, kitties.. tsk tsk.. tapi mesti buat muka kesian kat A kan lepas tu? aiyooo kesian also tgk they're cute furry faces tu…
    My recent post Magical Musicals Coming To Town!

7. Sierra says:

Oh no! I'm glad my kitties do not tend to make messes……however, my Siamese mix enjoys knocking things down from my desk and the table. She's adorable, though, so I don't mind too much :)
    My recent post Helping an Arthritic Cat be More Comfortable at Home

8. KitCat says:

OMG you won't believe what I just saw.
    I came across these beautiful pictures of cats that had been taken in an exotic site somewhere in the world; I'm still trying to figure out this mystery.
    Let me know what you think on the album: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.13063992
    Keep you posted if I'll discover something new!

Miauuuuu
    KitCat.

9. @lilyarbee says:

La….. apa dah jadi??? Nampak macam baru selesai berperang, hehehe…:D
    My recent post Fluffy Friday- Got bitten by Silver now belong to my cousin- my neighbour